Law firms are high-pressure environments that require a lot of work and dedication. In order to be successful, your firm needs as many tools in its toolbox as possible. Fortunately, there is one that can help your law firm become more efficient and effective: Attorney Client Management Software. Such as Matterly.
Matterly does so much more than simply store client information—it helps you manage your case load and billing in ways that were previously impossible.
Increase the number of clients you can work with.
You can work with more clients.
You can work with each client more effectively, efficiently and profitably.
You can bill at a higher rate because you are able to provide an exceptional level of service to your clients in just about every area of law.
Reduce the total time spent on paperwork.
With an attorney client management software, you can spend less time on paperwork. This will allow you to focus on your clients and their needs instead of having to spend hours dealing with the same tasks each day.
You’ll be able to spend more time with clients, not paperwork, which means they’ll feel valued and that they’re getting the best service possible from you as their attorney.
You might also find yourself spending more time on client cases rather than paperwork because it becomes easier for you to handle all aspects of case management in one place–from scheduling meetings and billing clients through emailing them updates about case progress or sending them important legal documents via secure uploads directly into their accounts.
And finally (and most importantly), this software makes communication between lawyers much easier because everything is centralized in one place: no more forwarding emails back-and-forth between multiple people!
Have better control of your clients’ information.
You can have better control of your clients’ information.
With an attorney client management software, you can keep track of all the important details about each client.
You’ll have access to all the information you need in one place and it will be organized for easy reference when needed.
This also means that if someone leaves the firm or if there is any type of change in personnel, such as a new paralegal being hired, then all that person has to do is log into their account and they will have access to everything they need right away without having to wait around while someone else goes through old files looking for them (or worse yet – having someone tell them “I don’t know where that file is”).
Be able to easily bill your clients faster and more accurately.
You’ll be able to bill your clients faster and more accurately.
- You can bill your clients faster. With an attorney client management software, you’ll be able to quickly send invoices, collect payments and track time spent on the case.
- You can bill your clients more accurately: The software will automatically record all the information about each case so that there are no mistakes when it comes time for billing or reporting purposes.
- You can bill with less effort: If there’s one thing lawyers don’t like doing (besides court appearances), it’s paperwork! Attorney Client Management Software takes care of most of this work for them so they can focus on what really matters — winning cases!
Manage your case load more effectively and efficiently.
Managing your case load more effectively and efficiently is the key to a successful law practice. The best way to do this is with an attorney client management software that allows you to:
- Manage your cases more effectively. With an attorney client management software, you can reduce the total time spent on paperwork by 20%. This means more time spent working on cases! You’ll also have better control of your clients’ information because all of their data is in one place, making it easier for them to pay their bill at any time without having to ask for it again or wait around until they come in person.
- Manage your cases more efficiently so that they get done faster without sacrificing quality (or missing out on any opportunities). An automated system like this allows you and other members within the firm access anywhere at any time; no one needs permission from anyone else before making changes which makes everyone happy!
Time tracking tools are essential for efficient workflow and billing.
Time tracking is essential for billing purposes. It helps you to bill more accurately and efficiently, which is why many lawyers use an attorney client management software to track their hours.
Time tracking tools can help you:
- Keep track of the time spent on each task, project or case. This makes it easier for you to bill clients on a more regular basis (and avoid over-billing).
- Track the number of hours spent on each task so that you don’t have to estimate how much time has been invested in a task when billing them later on.
Attorney Client Management Software helps you help your clients in a way that is both efficient and effective
In today’s competitive legal environment, it’s important to have a good relationship with your clients. The more they trust you and know that they can rely on you, the better off both parties will be.
In order to build that kind of trust and confidence in yourself as an attorney, however, it’s crucial that you keep track of their information and make sure that billing is accurate as well as quick and easy.
This is where Attorney Client Management Software comes into play: it allows attorneys like yourself to manage their case load effectively while also allowing them more time for other tasks such as research or writing briefs/memos/etc., because managing clients becomes much easier when there’s software doing most of the work!
Looking For An Attorney Client Management Software?
We hope that this article has given you a better idea of what Attorney Client Management Software can do for you and your law firm. It’s easy to see why so many attorneys have jumped on board with this technology, as it can make their lives much simpler. We encourage you to try out our software today!